Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Grand Opening

(i know it's a weird pic but i just LOVE the game)
If you think you know everything and think you’ve done everything, I know you’re an idiot.



-John C. Sheperd-







Yes. This marks the grand opening of my first blog. Knowing me, I wont update it but i promise that I WILL TRY. I think i should say it again but with a bigger and more prominent font. I WILL TRY(yes myra keep telling yourself that). Anyways, to start things off, I have to say that i know nothing about a blog.I dont have a faintest clue on what I should put in it. Yes I've seen people write in their blogs but i just cant seem to figure out how they find things to write about. Maybe it's because their lives are more interesting. haha. OK I shall make myself (FINALLY) a belated new years resolution and that is to MAKE MY LIFE MORE INTERESTING. Anyways i bet everyone who reads this will laugh like hell and no it's not because i am rambling here about nothing but because my phone scared me. Ever happened to you? Well, i dont think so:) So i was just sitting on my chair in my study and suddenly the phone rings. I got scared. haha. Wait im not done yet. Then it rang again. and the sound scared me again. For your information, this happened 4 TIMES. In my defense, the room was really quiet. As you can see, i'm a huge fan of the PENANDA WACANA( i think thats what they call it) Anyways. Sorry i cant think of the word in English right now. it's too late and my brains arent functioning well. Anyways gonna go to sleep now so that i dont fall off the horse tomorrow morning.







Signing off,










No comments:

Post a Comment