Friday, January 23, 2009

I Just Don't Know Anymore

People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
-William Butler Yeats-



This being my 3rd post, I have to say that i'm quite shocked. Normally my blogs will die after 1 post? :) Anyways, i have something to say. I HATE THE RUBIX CUBE. Well, as you may know, many people can transform






THIS INTO THIS



But of course being the genius I am, I transformed my rubix cube from


THIS INTO THIS

and well, now, i dont know how to fix it. -_-



Note to self- dont jumble it up again if it is EVER fixed.



- dont throw it out of the window



- dont kill it





Anyways, went to follow my parents to the podiatrist in the morning and my sister and i just sat down at the mamak playing SUPER MARIO for 2 HOURS. haha. During that 2 hours of super mario, we took a short break from the game to go buy stationary and my sister asked me to get this thing called Reinforcement Rings and guess what? I always knew it existed but i always thought they were just stickers. HAHA. Who knew you were supposed to put it around the rings of your fullscap paper so that they didnt tear so easily. OK fine maybe i was the only one who didnt know. :)



After 2 REALLY LONGGGGGGGGGG HOURS, we met up with my parents and left for th city. I got to eat My Sang Ha Min for the last timebefore i leave. Later, we went to starhill to collect my sister's bag. Oh and all of us (my dad, sis and I) went into some car showroom looking like potential buyers just to enjoy their aicon while my mum went to the bank(it was real hot in the car ok).



After that, left for kiara to pick up My GRANDMA. When i went into the apartment to get her things, guess what I saw? My 6 year old cousin having TUITION! I was like omg i pity you soooooooooooo much but of course i didnt say it out loud. She's only 6 and she has to go though what i like to call HELL ON EARTH :). Sorry i had BAD BAD experiences with tuition except michael. HE'S THE BOMB. Haha.



Anyways i better go now cause my mum's like screaming at me to go pack my stuff into the luggage. TATA





Signing off






No comments:

Post a Comment