Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hey guys.


Sorry for not blogging. Have been really busy with homework and stuff. The weather in Melbourne is superrrrrrrrrrrr CRAZY. It was like 46 degrees yesterday and it's 20 now and it's gonna be freaking 9 degrees on tuesday. Crazy eh?




Anyways i shall stop talking about the weather and hopefully ill stop thinking about it too. :) School has been fine. Still trying to adjust to everything but it's getting better




Went to the city on saturday and stayed there a night. Went out for ,unch and a movie with an old friend who is coinciently studying in Melbourne too now. And on sunday, i just had a date with The OC and a subway sandwich. It may not sound fun but it was actually quite alright. I could finally have my quiet time. had time to think and sort stuff out.




To those who think that I've chagned or have gotten an accent, you're wrong. I'm still the same.I still have the occasional la's and ma's and stuff and im still exactly the same. i still look the same and i'm still the same person. Havent and probably will not change :) So for you guys who wanna see my uniform, here's a pic. Will have a pic of me wearing the uniform next time but for now, we'll just have the uniform :)







See mae, i told you it looks like a maids uniform


and see im still the same person. look at the croc. Anyways i better go now. Have to finish my homeowrk. I miss you all!!!!!!!!!

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment