Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Need Time

Im sorry that i keep starting my posts by saying sorry for not blogging for a long time. Just had lots of things to do and a lot of things on my mind. Just have been overthinking some stuff....

Anyways, cross country was last monday. It was alright. Just a lil too hot though. one thing i like about the cross country here is that
1) It's optional
2) there is no time limit.
So it's kinda like a go your own pace thing. So yea, thats good.

Went to stay with my guardians during the weekend. Twas good cause i finally got food that was not the boarding house food. Had Aussie roti canai. Tasted alright but it can never beat the Malaysian one. The one here isnt oily and had good vietnamese food in Boxhill.

Came back on sunday and school school school! Time is actually passing quite fast here. I will to see you guys soon! I Miss Everyone! Seriously i really do. It's just not the same without you.

Had tennis match on wednesday against PLC. Our, well my aim was to lose 8-1 but guess what? I lost 8-3. WOOOOOO! hahah. Was uber happy. Had like a few assignments due this week. Was kinda like hell cause as you all know, im a real lazy and last minute person.

I dont know why but i just couldnt think straight today. Was a lil weird. I guess i just had lots on my mind.


38 DAYS MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment