Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just Another Post

So, someone asked me to update this blog. So here goes.

My week was alright. Went out with my friends here yesterday. It was good. They dragged me to shopping... but it was good. Got burnt under the sun outside the state library. Was pretty funny. Oh and i ordered a small Boost but they accidently gave me a big one. So cool eh?

We were actually suppose to go train hopping that day but after breakfast, we were just too full and couldnt be bothered. We're really 'rajin'. See I still know malay. All hope is not lost yet. :)

School was good. Elise was really sick so there was nobody to entertain me in civics the whole week. Hope you feel better soon elise. Hmm... What else? Well nothing much actually. I got a job for my work experience already. WOOOOO! haha and umm the casein that i made in science smells bad.

Parents are here for the weekend so thats good. I finally have my fried rice. OMG I missed it sooooo much. Im like a girl deprived of home cooked food. Seriously I am. I miss my maid and her food. Haha. There's no one here to clean my room or make my bed :( but i guess I just have to learn. It's part of growing up i guess.

OH and i went for the Mumba fest. on saturday. The fireworks were AWESOME. Seriously. Really pretty. After that went for coffee at Brunetti's. Dont know how you spell that. Was a pretty good day. ANyways i better go now. Have homework and stuff to do. Ill update next time.

28 more days

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment