Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PREP TIME

Argh. Prep time is boring especially when you're too lazy to do homework. I learned multiple new words today from Soo A's flash cards. Haha I think that's what you call them anyway. School was good. Ada, Vicki, Elise and I decided to do our civics project on domestic abuse. WE'RE MAKING T-SHIRTS!! So Awesome!!

Should I go for the Melbourne High Social??? I have no idea. I wanna go cause it'll be fun but then again not many people are going. Ill just decide later. Oh guess what? Im gonna do Ballroom dancing next term. Yea I know Ballroom Dancing + Myra Abdullah doesnt go very well but I guess I just wanna try something new. Haha.

OMG! I found out Bob now has a Bob. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Haha. Cant wait to see it. It's like building more and more suspense everyday and Prita has like a Brit/American accent. So weird/cool! Haha. Btw, just if you're wondering, I DO NOT have and aussie accent. Mine's still pure Malaysian :)

Oh we just moved rooms yesterday. Twas so funny. The bags were like EVERYWHERE! but apparantly it wasnt as bad as ast year. The Year 11's said that last year, everything was all over that there wasnt even enough space to walk and this year, there's even a pathway in the middle. Haha. So my roomate now is pretty cool. She's from Malaysia too. Quite happy with the arrangement of the room. The only thing is, when you come in through the door BE CAREFUL. Dont walk straight into her cupboard. That part is funny.

So well I know this is not like me but im gonna post some pics up. I title it...... PREP TIME AND HOW BORING IT CAN GET THEN ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S NO ONE TO BUG CAUSE EVERYONE HAS HOMEWORK. That's like a freakishly long title i know but at least it's self-explainatory :)

Ok. I dont know how to do it. Haha. I'll do it when i figure it out

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment