Saturday, March 28, 2009

hmmmmmmmmm.....

IM COMING HOME SOON! :)

I'm really excited about that. So lets see what did i do this week... Hmm...

Well, I had a math test which i thought i flunked but i didnt. That was like so surprising. Haha. I have a history and english task tomorrow :(.

Went out with Eugene yesterday. He's in Melbourne for the week to see his sister. We went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic! It was super good. Was really funny. I laughed so much. Oh and we went to walk along Yarra. That was actually the first time I did that. I am as much of a tourist as him. I really suck with directions nd stuff. :)

Was suppose to go back to the boarding house yesterday night but decided to stay another night in my sisters apartment. So i just came back this morning. I had no dinner yesterday night so i just made myself a chesse and potato chip sandwich. Weird I know but it was still good :)

Guess what. I dont know how to do math here :( I feel so stupid. Seriously I dont get it. Ok im just gonna update later this week cause im not in the mood to update now. If you wanna see pictures of me in Melbourne, go to my facebook :)


Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment