Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Just Too Hard To Forget

I'm sorry I have not been updating for a superrr longggggggg time. Just been a little busy...


Anyway, my week was quite good. Elise was absent the whole week again :( No one to bug me in civics and math. Oh and Ada and Vicki scribbled all over my math book. It was actually really funny and quite good. They're wuite artistic people.

Went to stay with my sister on friday. Was good. her internet is soooooooooo fast. So much better than the MLC one. The one here is uber slow.Oh and friggin hate the new facebook. It's so gay and stupid.

I had a tennis match last wednesday in Ivanhoe Girls Grammar. I lost 8-4 and im really happy. haha. (It's and improvement ok) but overall MLC beat Ivanhoe. WOOOOOOO!!! haha. Parents went back on monday. Im kinda ok with it caue i kinda got used to boardingschool lofe. It's actually really fun but I still miss you. I still miss everyone. Im coming home soon. :) Thats something to look orward too :)

Anyway I gtg now. In my friends room doing homework.

Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment