Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Weekly Update :)

Hey guys,



I think it's like my thing to only blog on Sunday. :) Sorry if i promised to write regularly but didnt stick to the promise. I just don't have the time to i guess.



Anyway, I went to watch Wicked with my sister today. It was AWESOME. Like seriously awesome. It's bout the Untold story of the Wizard Of Oz. It was really good.



Oh and I finally won my firs tennis match. Played against Loretto and we won!!!!! 8-5. I was like super happy on wednesday. Although it was the last game of the season, at least i won one game!!!



Met up with my chilhood friend yesterday. Went to the city nd te good fried rice :). The we waalked around the city and eventually we got bored so we decided to go to DFO. Coincidently, i met steph, janice, jane and janice there(yes there are janice's. It's NOT a typo) Was pretty weird meeting there, Didnt think that I would see them there. I thought they were going on Sunday not Saturday.



Ahh!!! English is sooo tough here. Malaysia is like super crap compared to the one here. No offence. I dont understand gotic literature :( They use so many BIG BIG words that my SMALL SMALL brain cannot comprehend. and guess what? We have to annotate something that is already annotated.



OK so ill be back soon. :) Looking forward to the weather.



Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment