Sunday, February 1, 2009

I miss everyone!!

Sorry for blogging for awhile.Was kinda busy with school stuff. Anyway, im not really settled in school yet but im getting there. i have a thai roomate and i met 3 Malaysians and one hong konger. they're all really nice. OH and im in FITCHETT HOUSE (YELLOW). Thats wht they call it here. Dont know why. well school starts tomorrow. so wish me luck! :) Im gonna just bring a laptop and a pencilbox. That'd would definately be funny but what cAn i say. I have no idea what to bring. I dont really like being new but i guess it's all part of life. I have one thing to say to everyone back home and it is I MISS YOU!!! Im still not used to not seeing all of you and not talking to all of you. I promie ill try to dowload msn. Will post up pictures of my room and my uniorm later.


Signing off

PS- Havent drank boost yet su mae

No comments:

Post a Comment