Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Don't Even Know How To Say This

HEYYY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i've been MIA for awhile. School is keeping me uber busy. Anyways, life has been treating me well. It's getting better and stuff. Met a couple of new people who are really nice. :)

Anyways, guess what? I went swimming after 1867832648751082309 years. WOOOOO! haha. Went with Steph and Samantha today. No one else wanted to go. Apparently they all had loads of homework. OH OH and i also had a tennis match today. I of course LOSS 8-0. Haha. The school is so cool eh? I thought so too

Classes were ok. I found out that i was like a jakun and stuff because of 2 reasons

1) I didnt know that Ruyton Girls School was behind MLC till today when i looked out of the window during class
2) I was like where is that? like a million times when Elise was trying to tell me where her old school was.

Haha. Shows how well i know Melbourne.

Anyways i kinda have like nothing else to say. Ill upload the pics for the CNY party and Maeve's 17th birthday another day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

OH YA! today is fitchett day so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFIIIIITTTCCCCHHHHHHHHEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment